Positioned on the ground floor of this well maintained property is this one bedroom apartment with modern kitchen fittings and shower room.
The accommodation briefly comprises: good sized lounge including kitchen area with modern units, cooker, electric hob and in built fridge. Off this area is a useful store room with sink. The double bedroom has in built wardrobes and bed base, and private shower room with modern suite. The property features electric heating and double glazing. To the rear is a communal seating area shared by neighbouring properties on Holme Place. Situated within walking distance of the popular village of Marsh with local amenities and bus routes.
Rent - £375 pcm
Bond - £432
Holding Deposit - £86
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date