We offer for let this well presented two bedroom terrace property set in the heart of Skelmanthorpe. With garden to rear and on street parking this property should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Accessed via UPVC door into lobby this lovely home briefly comprises; dining lounge with feature stone fireplace and inset gas fire, double glazed window and under stairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Doorway leads to breakfast kitchen with units to the high and low level and breakfast bar. The back door leads from the kitchen to the rear garden.
From the entrance lobby a staircase rises to the first floor, where there is a well-proportioned landing area which could easily be adapted to become a study/office area. There is a master double bedroom and further single bedroom. The house bathroom has full height contemporary tiling and modern three piece white suite with shower over bath. Externally the property has a rear garden/decked area which is enclosed by fencing and gate, there is a small garden area to the front of the property. Completed with gas fired central heating and double glazing this property.
Rent - £550
Bond - £750
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date