Option 1: £360 pcm for the 1st 12 months, £395 pcm thereafter
Option 2: £395 pcm, 2nd month rent free **
We offer to let this newly refurbished and redecorated top floor one bedroom flat in this welcoming, period property with views over Greenhead Park.
This one bedroom flat briefly comprises; hall, good sized lounge with space for bed, fireplace and window overlooking Greenhead Park, kitchen with fitted units and appliances, and bathroom. The property is offered on a furnished basis and is located within walking distance of Huddersfield town centre.
To arrange a viewing on the above property or for any other queries, please contact the office on 01484 682999 to speak with a member of our team.
Please note the administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant – £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants – £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor – £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors – Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student – £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor – £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students – £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students – £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month’s rent and bond
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation – we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date