We offer to let this wonderfully characterful, with three double bedrooms and views over Holmfirth centre which is only a short walk away.
Formally two cottages, this well presented property has character in abundance. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, dining kitchen with fitted units and access to a small storage cellar, lounge with superb exposed stone fireplace with gas stove style fire and patio doors out to patio terrace with superb views over Holmfirth centre and beyond, first floor landing with good sized store, first floor double bedroom, stylish house bathroom with shower cubicle and roll-top bath, and two further double bedrooms to the top floor with beams and Velux-style windows. Externally as mentioned the property enjoys the views to the rear which can be enjoyed from the patio terrace area. The property features double glazing and gas fired central heating, and is only a short walk away from Holmfirth centre. This is a property not to be missed, please do take time to study the photographs and floorplan as we cannot recommend a viewing highly enough.
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date