Please note, in order to promote safety viewings will not take place until 'Promoting Wellness and Care within The Community' process has been adhered to;
-Applicant(s) confirms that they have viewed the property externally
-Applicant(s) confirms that they have watched the virtual video
-Applicant(s) completes pre-tenancy application forms (provided upon request)
-Applicant(s) confirms they have no COVID-19 symptoms
-Applicant has requested and read through additional 'applicant viewing information guidance leaflet'
The Government have requested properties are taken without a physical viewing wherever possible and that video footage should be relied upon where possible.
A stylish two bedroom first floor apartment close to Huddersfield centre and University with panoramic views, outside balcony and two parking spaces.
Offering stylish and contemporary accommodation is this spacious two bedroom, furnished first floor apartment. Being ideally located close to Huddersfield town centre and University and having elevated views, the property is well presented throughout. Including gas central heating and double glazing the property briefly comprises: hallway with security intercom, two double bedrooms (one with built in wardrobes), stylish bathroom with contemporary white suite and overbath shower and open plan living/kitchen with integrated appliances and french doors to balcony seating area.
The property includes two allocated parking spaces, one being covered.
Rent £640 pcm
Holding Fee £147
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date