We offer to let this two bedroomed back to back mid terrace. Conveniently positioned in the highly sought after village of Lindley the property also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Briefly comprising: Entrance lobby leading to open plan living and kitchen area with modern beach effect wall and base units complete with brushed steel handles. There is access from the living area down to a useful storage cellar. From the main entrance lobby, a staircase leads to first floor, where there are two bedrooms to the front elevation and a bathroom with white three piece suite with shower over bath.
Externally there is a small paved area to front, ideal for a small seating area or potted plants.
Rent - £450 pcm
Bond - £519
Holding Deposit - £103
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date