A well-presented two/three bedroom dormer bungalow with gardens, garage and additional off street parking.
This lovely home is set only a stone’s throw from the village centre of Golcar and is close to local amenities, local bus routes and M62 access. The home is well presented and internal inspection is advised to appreciate the flexible living accommodation. Briefly comprising; Entrance hallway with storage cupboard, kitchen with appliances including cooker, fridge, freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine. There is a good sized dining area/second sitting room/bedroom 3 to the ground floor, additional living room to the front of the property with dining space, plus house bathroom with modern three piece suite including shower over bath. A staircase rises to the first floor from the hallway where there are two double bedrooms. The property has double glazing and gas fired central heating. Externally the property is well maintained with lawn to front and rear with low maintenance borders and good sized driveway with single garage.
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date