We offer to let this three bedroom home in this well regarded location close to Beaumont Park with garden to front, good sized patio area to rear with store, and modern family dining kitchen.
Viewing essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. This home has been modernised yet still retains period features and large windows allowing an abundance of natural light. With gas fired central heating and double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises: open entrance porch leading to entrance door, good sized hallway with attractive tiling to the floor and spindled staircase rising to the first floor, lounge with feature fireplace, dining kitchen with modern fitted units, breakfast bar and feature fireplace to dining area, useful cellar providing storage, three first floor bedrooms (two generous doubles and the third could also accommodate a double bed if required), and house bathroom with roll top bath, w.c, wash hand basin and shower 'wet' area with deluge-style shower head. There is ample on street parking available, lawned garden area to the front, and to the rear is a good sized patio area with store/shed and gate to back lane.
Rent - £750 pcm
Bond - £950
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date