A most impressive and substantial five/six bedroom residence affording exceptionally spacious accommodation with garaging in generous grounds on the outskirts of Holmfirth centre.
Standing within generous grounds and adjoining woodland of approximately ten acres is this most impressive and substantial family residence. Affording exceptionally spacious accommodation which includes five/six bedrooms, three bathrooms and versatile living space as well as additional garaging and basement rooms, the property may well be of interest to a variety of tenants including the family or professional.
Requiring a detailed inspection to appreciate the extent of accommodation on offer, the property is set at the end of a private winding driveway, itself only a short distance from the popular and regarded amenities of Holmfirth centre.
Including gas central heating and period detailing expected of such a property throughout, the accommodation briefly comprises: Ground floor: porch, reception hall, grand drawing room with feature fireplace and picture windows, formal dining room, sitting room/snug, rear entrance hall, fully fitted dining kitchen with quality fitted units, central island and integrated appliance, utility room, garage/store and further large tandem garage.
To the first floor a spacious landing gives access to three of the bedrooms, one with en-suite and house bathroom while a separate staircase from the kitchen leads to the master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and outside balcony space, sitting area/study/bedroom six with bathroom, dressing room and large bedroom five/home office/reception.
Externally, the property stands in extensive grounds having long private driveway leading to the rear parking area and turning circle with access to garaging. Large elevated patio areas to the side and front provide ideal seating areas to admire the surrounding views and steps lead down to further terraced gardens and large level lawned gardens. The property also adjoins approximately 10 acres of private woodland to the rear.
Rent - £2500 pcm
Bond - £2884
Holding Deposit - £576
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date