Set over three levels, this three bedroom home has a spacious utility room to lower level, large garage and dining kitchen with patio doors out to rear garden, making it an ideal family home.
Set in an ideal location only a short walk from the centre of Holmfirth but with rural walks and footpaths nearby we offer to let this modern three bedroom town house. Briefly comprising; Entrance hallway with space for storage/office, utility room, large integral garage, good size dining kitchen with patio doors out to the rear garden and lounge. A second staircase rises to the top floor accommodation where there is a single bedroom, two doubles, one with en-suite, modern house bathroom and storage cupboard. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and is alarmed. There is a good sized, enclosed lawned garden to the rear and further garden area, along with driveway to the front.
Rent - £700 pcm
Bond - £807
Holding Deposit: £161
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date