A three bedroom semi-detached property with driveway and garden, set on the popular Bramble Bank development in Holmfirth.
This modern home briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, downstairs W.C., good size lounge overlooking the front garden, dining room with store overlooking the rear garden and modern kitchen with access to the rear garden. A staircase rises from the hallway to the first floor where there is a single bedroom and two good sized double bedrooms one of which having a spacious en-suite shower room. There is a house bathroom with shower over bath and additional storage cupboard on the landing. The home is completed with alarm, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
To the rear, there is an enclosed lawned garden. This property is positioned on the left hand side as you enter the Bramble Bank development.
Rent - £650 pcm
Bond - £750
Holding Deposit - £150
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date