We offer to let this beautiful four bedroom end of terrace property which offers garage and off street parking, gardens to front and rear and accommodation over three levels.
This stylish property located in the popular village of Slaithwaite briefly comprises; dining kitchen with several appliances including fridge/freezer and washing machine and good sized lounge with open fire. Leading to the first floor there are three bedrooms (two of which are doubles and single room is currently used as an office space) and house bathroom with shower over bath. To the top floor, there is yet another good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobe space.
Externally, the property offers a garden to the front of the property, 'secret' garden to the rear and garage with driveway for off street parking. The property offers double glazing to the first floor and gas fired central heating throughout.
Rent - £750 pcm
Bond - £950
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date