A well-presented two bedroom apartment located on the first floor only a short walk away from Holmfirth's centre with balcony. The property has parking and use of garden area too.
Briefly comprising; Communal entrance lobby (accessed via secure system). Entrance hallway, breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar and units with space for tall standing fridge and freezer (offered with property). There is a good size lounge off the kitchen with double doors leading to balcony. The apartment has the advantage of utility room with plumbing for washing machine and storage space. There are two double bedrooms and house bathroom with shower over bath. The property is complete with gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Externally there is a designated parking space and visitor parking and use of the maintained communal garden area. All set within the popular development of Bryndlee Court with rural walks and Holmfirth centre close by.
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation – we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date