We offer for let this well presented fully furnished top floor, two double bedroom apartment with Juliette balcony and designated parking, all only a short walk from Holmfirth's centre.
This property is offered on a fully furnished basis. This high quality apartment briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, house bathroom with three piece suite, utility room, two double bedrooms, good size kitchen with an array of units to the high and low level plus breakfast bar, dining area and lounge which has a Juliette balcony and loft storage/ space. The garden is a communal garden. The property is completed with gas fired central heating and double glazing and has an allocated parking space to the front with additional visitor and on street parking available.
Rent - £550 pcm
Bond - £550
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date