A welcoming home which is well presented throughout with two double bedrooms and ease of access to the variety of amenities within Slaithwaite centre including train links to Manchester and Leeds.
With gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout, the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature brick fireplace and large window, dining kitchen with well fitted units to the high and low level, oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and large window to the rear overlooking Slaithwaite, two double first floor bedrooms (one with a fitted sink unit), and house bathroom including shower over bath. To the lower ground floor are two large, dry cellars which offer a variety of options and useful storage space. There is ample on street parking and a car park to the rear. Slaithwaite has a fabulous array of amenities including shops, pubs and walks along the canal and beyond. It offers an excellent commuter base with frequent train links to Manchester and Leeds (approx. 45 mins), and bus services to Huddersfield. 12 month minimum tenancy.
Rent - £450 pcm
Bond - £650
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date