Set over three levels, we offer to let this commercial property/shop nestled in the heart of Honley centre.
This property offers shop front windows, LED lighting, ample electric sockets to the ground and first floor, bathroom with macerator system, potential gas supply and loft/attic access and full length basement with lighting which can be used for storage.
The property is conveniently located in the centre of Honley and would be ideal for a retail venture.
Not suitable for businesses with high water usage's due to the fitted Saniflo system.
LEGAL COSTS: Please note that applicants will be liable for both parties reasonable legal costs.
RENTAL: £7000 per annum excluding business rates.
BOND: to be discussed upon negotiations.
VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment with Applegate Properties.
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date