Set in a prime location only moments away from the centre of Honley Village and with off street parking is this lovely one bedroom bungalow.
Sure to be snapped up early is this one bedroom bungalow in Honley within walking distance of all local amenities. The property is accessed by gravel driveway and has off street parking for one vehicle. Briefly comprising; Entrance hallway, house bathroom with three piece suit and shower over bath, good sized double bedroom with doors leading to walk in wardrobe with rail and shelving. From the hallway the lounge and breakfast kitchen can be accessed. With modern units to the high and low level there is also space for a small dining table and chairs. The property is completed with double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Externally the property has a gravel driveway to the front which has room to use as a sitting out area.
Rent - £495 pcm
Bond - £571
Holding Deposit - £114
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date