We offer to let this two/three bedroom cottage set over three storeys of accommodation with parking, views and garden area.
Accessed down stone steps the property briefly comprises; entrance lobby with storage leading to dining kitchen and additional living area. A staircase rises to the first floor where there is a house bathroom with shower over bath, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a further bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
A further staircase rises to the top floor which currently has a bedroom area to one end housing a double bed and has steps leading up to the main lounge area which has feature fireplace and views across the valley.
The property has a wealth of character and traditional features throughout yet has been maintained to a modern standard. Across the road there are two off street parking spaces and a patio garden area which takes full advantage of the views beyond.
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date