A fully refurbished three bedroom rear terrace offering spacious modern accommodation over four floors with patio garden and garage ideally located for Huddersfield and University.
Being fully refurbished to a high standard throughout to include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and contemporary fittings to the kitchen and bathroom is this spacious rear terrace. Affording three bedroom accommodation over four floors, the property is decorated to a modern and neutral theme throughout. Being ideally placed within easy reach of both Huddersfield town centre and University, the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Lobby, Living Room, Lower Level Fitted Dining Kitchen with outside access.
To the First Floor are two Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobe space and newly fitted shower room.
To the Second Floor can be found a large double attic bedroom with further storage.
Externally, the property has a paved patio garden to the front and detached garage.
Rent £495 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date