Complete with stunning views across the valley this two bedroom cottage set over three floors must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Set over three levels the property is accessed via the ground floor from Dam Hill. Briefly comprising; good size lounge with wooden flooring and stove effect gas fire, this room is just one of many that has long distance views to the rear. A staircase rises from the lounge to the first floor where there is a single bedroom with storage cupboard over stairs, double bedroom, house bathroom with shower over bath and fitted wardrobe on the landing offering ample storage. From the lounge a staircase also leads down to the lower ground floor where the dining kitchen is situated complete with oven and hob. A set of patio doors lead out to the south facing rear garden which has a patio and lawned area, storage shed and fabulous views.
Rent - £550 pcm
Bond - £750
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date