A delightful and characterful two bed terraced cottage with garden and parking close to Beaumont Park and local amenities.
Affording characterful yet well presented and modernised two bedroom accommodation is this delightful mid terrace located only a short distance from popular Beaumont Park, local schools, amenities and easily accessible for Huddersfield. Having double glazing and gas central heating, the well presented interior briefly comprises: Entrance to spacious living room with feature decorative fireplace, ceiling beams and access to useful cellar/store, fitted kitchen with modern units and integrated oven and hob. First floor: Two bedrooms (one double, one single) and superb shower room furnished with contemporary white suite including block tiled shower cubicle.
Externally, the property has off street parking space and further delightful, private enclosed garden with lawned and gravelled areas as well as useful timber shed.
Rent - £525 pcm
Bond - £605
Holding Deposit - £121
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date