We offer to let this three bedroom detached home with modern kitchen and bathroom and lounge with feature fireplace.
This three bedroom detached home briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge with good sized window and feature fireplace, kitchen with modern units, cooker, space for small dining table and door out to rear yard area, cellar, three first floor bedrooms (master with inbuilt wardrobes) and modern house bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally there is ample on street parking, small garden area to the front, and rear enclosed yard which can be accessed via a path down the side of the property or from the rear door to kitchen. The home has double glazed windows, a gas fired central heating and alarm system. With ease of access to local amenities and bus routes, viewing is highly recommended.
Rent - £575 pcm
Bond - £775
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date