A charming three bedroom character cottage with garden close to popular Lindley village and regarded schooling.
Being located only a short walk from the excellent shops, restaurants and amenities of Lindley village, as well as regarded local schools is this charming three bedroom end cottage. The characterful accommodation which includes more modern fittings such as UPVC double glazing and gas central heating briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Fitted Dining Kitchen with feature inglenook stone fireplace, useful large cellar store. First Floor: Three Bedrooms (Two Double, One single) and Bathroom furnished with three piece white suite, over-bath shower and tiled surround.
Externally, the property has an enclosed, mainly lawned garden to the front with gated access.
Rent - £595 pcm
Bond - £686
Holding Deposit - £137
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date