Well presented, spacious one bedroom ground floor furnished flat with double glazing, gas fired central heating and various period features, located within walking distance of Huddersfield town centre and only a few minutes drive from the M62 motorway.
Offered on a furnished basis this property briefly comprises; shared secure entrance hallway, individual entrance and spacious hallway, large lounge with good sized dining area and gas fire, and breakfast kitchen with washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer. There is a good sized double bedroom with bed and wardrobes and feature 'artists' window and house bathroom with shower over bath. Externally the property has off street parking and is situated close to the centre of Huddersfield, the hospital and the university, with excellent access to the M62 (Manchester and Leeds). The property has gas fired central heating and recently installed double glazing.
Rent: £450 pcm (Water included)
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date