Offered for let within the centre of Holmfirth is this recently modernised three bedroom home with new contemporary kitchen and bathroom. The property has garden and on street parking and is only a moment away from Holmfirth's restaurants and other local amenities.
Sure to be snapped up quickly, this modern home has recently had new kitchen and bathroom installed, along with new decoration. Accessed via stone steps from the main Greenfield Road or via steps to the rear on Upperthong Lane, this well presented home briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge with new decoration and carpeting with views over the Holme Valley. Double doors lead to the dining kitchen which has been recently installed and also has access to the rear garden which compromises of tiered rockery and lawned area to the top.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a smaller room which is currently used as dressing room. The main bedroom has views over the adjoining valley as does the lounge. The rear bedroom overlooks the rear garden. The bathroom has recently been fitted and comprises of modern three piece suite with shower over bath.
There is further gravel garden to the front of the property, with a right of way for the neighbouring property to access their home.
Rent: £600 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date