We offer to let this recently refurbished one bedroom back to back property with an enclosed garden.
This well presented property briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room, separate galley kitchen. A stairway rises from the entrance hall to the first-floor landing where there is a double bedroom and recently refurbished three piece bathroom. The property has new carpets and has been recently decorated throughout. It also offers gas fire central heating.
Externally the property offers on road parking, however is situated on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. There is a private garden which has both a decking and grassed area.
Rent - £450 pcm
Bond - £519
Holding Deposit - £103
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date