A stunning extended three bedroom cottage in popular semi-rural village location with low maintenance gardens and close to Motorway network.
Being located in popular and sought after village is this stunning extended stone cottage combines a wealth of period features including beamwork, mullioned windows and log burning stove with luxury kitchen and bathroom. Affording spacious three bedroom accommodation which is well presented throughout having gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Living Room with log burning stove in stone inglenook fireplace, useful Office/Store, spacious Dining Kitchen with Velux Style roof windows and Rear Porch.
First Floor: Three Bedrooms (two doubles, one single), Master with french doors and julliete balcony, luxury House Bathroom with three piece white suite and over bath shower.
Externally, the property has an easily maintained paved garden to the rear with side access.
Please note that this property is offered on a fully furnished basis with further details available upon request.
Agents Note: Please note that the attached integral garage will not be included in the let.
Rent - £850pcm
Bond - £980
Holding Deposit - £196
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date