A fine example of a modern family home with three bedrooms, off street parking and garden.
Complete with modern fittings throughout this property should be viewed early in order to avoid disappointment. Briefly comprising; Entrance hallway, dining room with kitchen situated directly next to it (see floor plan), lounge with patio doors out to the south facing garden and W.C.. A staircase rises from the ground floor to the first floor landing. The first floor provides the tenant with a double bedroom, single bedroom, house bathroom and master double bedroom with walk in wardrobes and en-suite. The garden is positioned to the rear of the property and is a low maintenance lawned area. The property has a good amount of off street parking in the form of a driveway.
To enquire about this property, please contact us on 01484 682999
Please note the administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant – £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants – £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor – £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors – Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student – £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor – £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students – £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students – £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date