We offer for let this well appointed two bedroom home with enclosed rear garden, two off street parking spaces and dining kitchen.
Briefly comprising; Lounge, dining kitchen including several appliances such as fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, door to rear garden, master double bedroom, good size single second bedroom (will hold double bed) and house bathroom with three piece white suite. The property has an enclosed rear garden and two designated parking spaces directly next to it. This super home is positioned within the popular development of Holmbank Mews in Brockholes. The property is completed with modern gas fired central heating system, double glazed windows and alarm. No pets.
Please note, the kitchen and second bedroom have new grey carpets fitted which have not been pictured.
Rent - £525 pcm
Bond - £625
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date