A modern and well presented three bedroom detached property with gardens, driveway and integral garage located in regarded residential development close to popular Meltham village.
Occupying a pleasant position on this ever popular and regarded residential development is this well presented, modern detached property. Affording well planned three bedroom accommodation which includes UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the accommodation includes: side entrance lobby, spacious living room with fitted gas fire in contemporary surround, fully fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances and door to rear garden. First Floor: three bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with four piece white suite.
Externally, the property has a double width driveway leading to an integral garage, while to the rear is an enclosed garden with patio, lawn and decked seating area.
Rent £850 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date