A well-presented and welcoming one bedroom property with modern kitchen and shower room, set over three floors in the centre of Holmfirth overlooking the river to the rear.
This welcoming property is located in the centre of Holmfirth within easy walking distance of amenities including bus routes, and offers well-presented three-storey accommodation with electric heating and alarm system briefly comprising: entrance hall with steps rising to the first floor hall/landing. Here there is access to the modern kitchen which has fitted units, integrated cooker and hob, and fridge with freezer compartment. The lounge features a stone fireplace with electric fire, good sized window overlooking the river and beyond, and is furnished with a sofa. The shower room is fitted with modern sanitary ware including sink unit, w.c. and corner shower cubicle. The shower room also houses the washing machine. From the first floor hall a staircase rises up the double bedroom with access to useful under stairs storage cupboard. The bedroom is of a good size with beams to the ceiling, storage area and roof light windows. Viewing is highly recommended.
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation – we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date