A characterful and newly refurbished detached three bedroom stone cottage with additional one bedroom studio annex, gardens and garaging set away from roadside a short distance from popular Holmfirth.
Being set well away from the roadside behind electric gates in a most pleasant secluded setting is this most attractive detached stone cottage with attached two storey studio annex. Being newly refurbished this delightful property affords characterful yet contemporary three bedroom accommodation. Standing in private grounds which include gated gravelled driveway, enclosed cottage gardens, garaging and log store, the property is well placed only a short distance from the excellent shops, restaurants and amenities of Holmfirth.
Having gas central heating, the accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Sitting Room with coal effect gas fire, Sitting/Dining Room with multi-fuel stove in stone fireplace, fitted Breakfast Kitchen with integrated appliances and Belfast ceramic sink, Utility area and useful vaulted cellar. To the First Floor a spacious landing with storage gives access to three double Bedrooms, one having fitted wash basin and superb newly fitted Bathroom furnished with a contemporary three piece white suite with contrasting block tiled surround. Attached to the cottage is a further self contained two storey annex.
Rent £1250 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date