Full Description A newly refurbished and spacious three bedroom end terrace with small garden close to local amenities and easy access to Huddersfield.
Being newly refurbished to a high standard to include modern fittings to the kitchen and bathroom and neutral décor throughout is this attractive end terraced property. Affording deceptively spacious accommodation which includes gas central heating and Upvc double glazing, the property is well placed for the local amenities and schools and briefly comprises: Hallway, Spacious Living Room with access to useful cellar, Newly fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, Rear Porch. First Floor: Three Double Bedrooms and Bathroom furnished with modern three piece white suite and part tiled surround.
Externally, the property has a small but neat and easily maintained rear yard.
Rent - £625pcm
Bond - £721
Holding Deposit - £144
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date