Stunning three bedroom property with allocated parking forming part of historic 16th Century Kirklees Hall and set within 18 acres of breath taking parkland.
A rare opportunity to let this stunning three bedroom property forming part of the historic and renowned Kirklees Hall. Affording spacious and characterful accommodation exuding character and period charm throughout, the property is set within approximately 18 acres of maintained parkland and accessed via a secure gated and tree-lined avenue leading to allocated private parking.
Being ideally located for nearby Motorway access for those looking to commute the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch, spacious living room with feature stone fireplace, stone pillars and full height ceiling and oak steps leading to dining area and fitted kitchen, separate utility room.
A turned oak staircase leads to first floor: house bathroom, three bedrooms (master having fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room).
Rent - £1200 pcm
Bond - £1385
Holding Deposit - £277
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date