We offer to let this particularly good sized family home which offers four good size bedrooms, master having dressing room and shower en-suite, two reception rooms, separate utility and long distance views from all main rooms. The property has also undergone a refurbishment programme and is modern throughout.
Briefly comprising; Entrance hallway with glazed door, dining kitchen with granite working surfaces, views to two sides and dining area, snug, good size family lounge again with views over the valley, utility room and W.C.. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, with the master having a dressing room with fitted wardrobes leading to an en-suite shower room. There is also a large house bathroom with contemporary bath and double shower unit with integrated television and sound system. Externally the property has garden to rear which consists of lawn area and patio with path around to the front lawn. There are views to the front, side and rear of this property all overlooking the neighbouring fields and valley beyond. There is a single garage with electric up and over door, driveway for two cars and additional on street parking. The property has an alarm system. Property is offered on a part furnished basis, but the landlord can be flexible.
Rent - £1300 pcm
Bond - £1500
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date