A smartly presented two bedroom through terrace with double glazing and gas central heating, close to the shops and amenities of Marsh and within easy reach of Huddersfield.
Being well presented throughout being decorated to a neutral theme is this well proportioned two bedroom through terrace. Having sash style Upvc double glazing, gas central heating and modern fittings to the kitchen and bathroom areas the property is well placed for the excellent shops, cafes and amenities of Marsh, as well as nearby Greenhead Park and Huddersfield centre itself. In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, living room, breakfast kitchen with French doors to exterior and useful cellar store. First Floor: spacious landing/study space, two bedrooms and bathroom with three piece white suite and shower attachment over. Some furniture items included.
Externally, the property has a shared paved garden to rear offering an outside seating area.
Rent - £525 pcm
Bond - £605
Holding Deposit - £121
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date