A penthouse apartment in the popular development of Lee Mills with two double bedrooms, designated parking, balcony with views and useful boarded out loft space.
This well-presented and part-furnished apartment is set in the Lee Mills development in Scholes which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. From the stylish communal hallways, lift and stairs rise to the second floor giving where the apartment is located. Briefly comprising; entrance hallway with two stores, one housing a washing machine, lounge/dining area with patio doors to balcony, contemporary kitchen area with integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher, two double bedrooms, and bathroom with shower over bath, attractive tiling and additional door leading through to the main bedroom. This apartment has the added bonus of a boarded loft area with drop down ladder which provides an ideal storage area. The property has an under floor heating system, alarm, double glazing and long distance views across the Holme Valley. The property is offered on a part furnished basis, please enquire for more details.
Rent - £600 pcm
Bond - £800
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date