Set over three floors with additional cellar levels, this two double bedroom terrace is set in the heart of Slaithwaite, close to thriving local amenities and nearby train station.
Located close to the heart of popular Slaithwaite village with its thriving shops, restaurants and amenities as well as the nearby train station for those looking to commute is this delightful mid terraced cottage. Affording characterful accommodation over three floors and briefly comprising: Entrance lobby, good size lounge with feature fireplace and stove, galley style kitchen with access to good size storage cellar. A staircase rises from the ground floor entrance to the first floor landing which in itself is a good size and could offer a small study area. To this floor there is a double bedroom with timber floor and fireplace and house bathroom with shower over bath. A further staircase rises to the top floor where there is another attic style double bedroom with velux style window.
The property is a back to back terrace and has a pleasant, small cottage style seating area to the front.
Rent: £450 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date