A two bedroom, two storey cottage tucked away in a courtyard setting with off street parking, shared external store, rear garden area and communal gardens.
To the ground floor there is a dining/living/kitchen with fitted kitchen. This room has character features with mullioned windows, beams on display and partial stone fireplace (see floor plan for dimensions). A staircase rises from the rear hallway to the first floor where there are two fair sized bedrooms and a larger than expected house bathroom with three piece, white suite with shower over bath. The property has an additional doorway on the first floor which leads out to a small yard area (possibility to have bench or small table and chairs). There is also a small garden area to the front which is predominantly flower beds, however there is again space for small bench/chairs. The property does however have use of the good sized lawned area to the front across the lane which can be used for sitting out or hanging washing. With views across the valley, this super little cottage should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Rent: £475 pcm
Holding Deposit - £109
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date