Offered on a minimum 3 year commercial lease is this shop and premises with A5 hot food take away consent (subject to conditions and timescales). Briefly comprising; shop front with double glazed windows and PVC front which gives access to main shop area. From the main shop area a doorway leads down to the lower ground floor/basement. To this level there is a WC, small kitchenette area and additional storage areas. Approx total area = 77.25m2 (831 sq ft).
LEGAL COSTS: Please note that applicants will be liable for both parties reasonable legal costs.
RENTAL: £7,000 (seven thousand, five thousand pounds) per annum excluding business rates
RATEABLE VALUE: £5,500 April 2017. Local authority reference: 35710010180
Uniform Business Rate 2016/2017: This property may benefit from Small Business Rate Relief. Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries via the Business Rate Section at Kirklees Council Business Rates Section. Tel: (01484) 414941 or email: email@example.com
BOND - TBC
LEASE TERMS: The property is offered on the basis of a minimum three year full repairing and insuring lease, subject to three yearly rent reviews (if applicable).
VAT: The rental above is currently not subject to VAT.
VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment with Applegate Properties.
http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/planning-applications/search-for-planning-applications/filedownload.aspx?application_number=2016/94214&file_reference=626067 - Link to planning consent for 'HOT FOOD' including conditions
Subject to Contract
Please note the administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
£100 or £150 inc VAT dependent upon company/individual checks required
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date