Ground Floor Retail Unit approx 472 sq. ft (43.84 sq.m) plus basement storage.
A well positioned two storey retail unit fronting the busy A62 Huddersfield to Manchester Road within 3 miles of Huddersfield town centre.
Rental: £7,000 per annum
Exclusive of Business Rates
Bond to be reviewed
GROUND FLOOR: Retail Unit: 472 sq. ft (43.84 sq.m)
LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Storage 463 sq. ft. (42.98 sq. m) plus WC
OUTSIDE: Dedicated car parking space
SERVICES: All mains services are connected to the property.
BUSINESS RATES: Rateable Value:
Uniform Business Rate applies. This property may benefit from Small Business Rate Relief. Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries via the Business Rate Section at Kirklees Council Business Rates Section. Tel: (01484) 414941 or email: email@example.com
LEASE TERMS: The property is offered on the basis of a minimum three year full repairing and insuring lease, subject to three yearly rent reviews (if applicable).
RENTAL: £7,000 (Seven Thousand pounds) per annum, exclusive of business rates, payable quarterley in advance by standing order.
VAT: The rental above is not subject to VAT.
LEGAL COSTS: The ingoing tenant is to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs incurred in the transaction.
VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment with Applegate Properties
Subject to Contract
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date