Recently refurbished three bedroom/two bathroom semi detached with enclosed gardens close to Huddersfield town centre and University.
Being recently refurbished including new carpets and décor is this attractive semi detached. Affording spacious accommodation which includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as full gas central heating and double glazing, the property is ideally placed within easy reach of both Huddersfield town centre and University.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance lobby, spacious lounge with coal effect living flame gas fire in modern surround, fitted dining kitchen with integrated oven and hob, understairs storage pantry, rear lobby and shower room furnished with three piece white suite.
To the first floor are three bedrooms (two doubles, one single) and bathroom with modern three piece white suite.
Externally, the property has a gravelled fore garden and generous enclosed rear garden with lawned, paved and gravelled areas.
Rent - £550 pcm
Bond - £634
Holding Deposit - £126
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date