An exceptionally spacious and fully renovated five double bedroom, three bathroom property offering stylish accommodation over three floors, located in the centre of popular Marsden village.
Being located in the centre of popular Marsden village is this deceptively spacious three storey property. Affording newly renovated accommodation which includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two receptions, the property may well be of interest to the family looking for well presented and versatile accommodation. Being ideally located for the array of shops, restaurants and amenities of Marsden as well as the nearby railway station, the property includes gas central heating, sealed unit double glazing and alarm system as well as stylish, contemporary fittings throughout.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Hallway, Living Room with feature fireplace, Dining Room, fitted Kitchen and Boiler Room/Utility. First Floor: three Double Bedrooms, one having En suite shower and fitted wardrobes and House Bathroom with contemporary three piece white suite. Second Floor: Two Further Double Bedrooms both with eaves storage, Velux style windows and recessed spotlighting, Master having En suite bathroom with stylish three piece white suite with rainfall shower, solid granite surfaces, dressing area with walk-in wardrobe space and french doors leading to outside balcony area with views across Marsden.
Rent: £850 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date