A substantial brand new detached house affording stylish five bed/three bath accommodation over three floors with gardens and garage close to popular Shepley village.
Affording substantial and stylish accommodation which includes five bedrooms and three bathrooms arranged over three floors is this attractive brand new detached property on a select development of only four properties. Being located in this highly desirable residential area only a short walk from both stunning countryside and the excellent village amenities of Shepley.
Having full gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system, the property includes: Hallway with understairs store, cloaks/w.c, Spacious 26' Through Lounge with French doors to garden, Stunning Open plan Dining Kitchen with contemporary fittings, integrated appliances and French doors to garden and further separate Utility room.
First Floor: Spacious Landing with storage, Four Double Bedrooms (Master En suite) and House Bathroom with stylish fittings. Second Floor: Spacious top floor landing/study space with eaves storage and Velux style windows, further double bedroom five and separate Second Bathroom.
Externally, the property has landscaped lawned and paved gardens to front and rear and driveway parking leading to a detached garage.
Rent - £1,450pcm
Bond - £1,673
Holding Deposit - £334
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date