We offer to let this two bedroom end terrace home with off road parking and garden located in the sought after area of Netherton.
This well presented property briefly comprises; entrance hall with a galley kitchen to the right. A stairway rises from the entrance hall to the first-floor landing, a house bathroom with shower over bath, one double bedroom and one single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and draws. A good size reception room which could be used as a playroom, study or dining area. This leads onto another reception room which would make a perfect living room complimented with a small electric stove. Externally the property offers an enclosed paved/pebbled garden which is low maintenance and space for off road parking.
The property has double glazing, gas fire central heating and alarm.
Rent - £475 pcm
Bond - £548
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date