A quirky one bedroom with additional attic room part furnished cottage within the heart of Holmfirth.
Briefly comprising; occupying a corner position within the winding streets of Holmfirth this home is ideal for downsizers wishing to be close to the amenities of the town centre. To the first floor this cottage a fitted kitchen with an open doorway leading to the front room with feature fireplace and under stairs storage along with stained glass character window and two side entrances of the property leading to enclosed patio areas. A staircase leads to the first floor of the property which consists of the bedroom and shower room. A second stained glass window decorates the hallway and the fitted shower room is of good proportions. A large master bedroom ideal with bed and furniture included offers a hidden second staircase concealed by a curtain that leads to the attic room. The attic room offers natural light from the skylight and would make a perfect place for a dressing room, hobby/craft room or storage space.
Rent - £475 pcm
Bond - £675
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date