Please note, in order to promote safety viewings will not take place until 'Promoting Wellness and Care within The Community' process has been adhered to;
-Applicant(s) confirms that they have viewed the property externally
-Applicant(s) confirms that they have watched the virtual video
-Applicant(s) completes pre-tenancy application forms (provided upon request)
-Applicant(s) confirms they have no COVID-19 symptoms
-Applicant has requested and read through additional 'applicant viewing information guidance leaflet'
The Government have requested properties are taken without a physical viewing wherever possible and that video footage should be relied upon where possible.
We offer to let this one bedroom apartment which offers off street parking and good size garden.
This lovely home is accessed via side driveway off New Hey Road, where there is also an off street parking space. The property briefly comprises; modern kitchen with units to the high and low level, hallway with doorway down to keeping cellar, double bedroom with en-suite shower room and lounge with double doors leading out to the front garden. Whilst the whole garden is shared with the neighbouring apartment, number 402 has main use over the lawned area to the front of this apartment. The property has a combination boiler and therefore gas fired central heating, there is also uPVC double glazing throughout.
Rent - £450 pcm
Bond - £519
Holding Deposit - £103
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date