A recently refurbished and well presented two bedroom apartment with allocated parking in the popular residential area of Marsh. Located within walking distance of all local amenities and excellent commuter links to Huddersfield, Leeds and Manchester.
The apartment is situated on the second floor with an intercom system and is access via a stairwell. Affording well presented accommodation which includes contemporary fittings alongside large windows which allow lots of natural light into each room. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance with security intercom, private hallway, spacious open plan living kitchen with contemporary units and integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece suite.
Rent - £525
Bond - £605
Holding Deposit - £121
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date