A two bedroom terraced property in popular central village location close to amenities and schooling.
A two bedroom terraced property occupying a highly convenient central village location only a short walk from the excellent shops and amenities of popular Netherton village. Having gas central heating and Upvc double glazing and briefly comprising: entrance lobby, spacious open living kitchen with modern fitted units and integrated oven and hob, two bedrooms and bathroom with modern three piece white suite.
Rent - £450 pcm
Bond - £519
Holding Deposit - £103
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date