Set in an ideal location, only a short walk to Huddersfield town centre and the university, we offer to let this one bedroom + large attic room property set over four floors.
This spacious home briefly comprises; Lounge with stairs to the basement level which houses a large kitchen open plan dining area. A staircase rises to the first floor where there is a double bedroom and house bathroom with shower over bath. Another staircase rises to the attic double room which could also be used as a study space. The property is also complete with gas central heating.
Externally the property has on street parking directly outside the property, there is a gravelled patio area to the front of the property also. It is ideally situated close to main bus routes into Huddersfield town centre, excellent for the university or train links.
Rent - £550 pcm
Bond - £634
Holding Deposit - £126
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date